Ceiling C Gypsum Board Profile can be produced in any lengths other than the standard 3m according to the project. Ceiling C Gypsum Board Profile can be used for any interior ceilings.
- Dimensions (mm) 27 x 60 x 27 mm
- Thickness (mm) 0,40 mm – 0,60 mm
- Length (mm) 3000 mm
- Packing (pcs / bond) 12 pcs / bag
- Drywall Profiles have a very wide application area. Some of those; ventilation and air conditioning facilities, insulation and coating operations, construction of all types of roof, facade, wall and ceiling coverings, partition wall, curtain wall and suspended ceiling systems; and ceiling coverings, wall and ceiling coverings for reinforced concrete buildings, shops, offices, hospitals and many other areas of life and areas of need, can be used to cover the insulation.
- Gypsum board (gypsum board) partition wall is resistant to dynamic effects thanks to its flexibility.
- Installation is easy. The pH value is the same as the human body. It does not produce bacteria. It is economical.
- Gypsum board (gypsum board) partition falling to m2 on the wall 35 kg / m2
- The load per m2 on the brick wall is 300 kg / m2
- Quick and easy assembly – thanks to disassembly, saves labor and time.
- Gypsum board (gypsum board) partition wall does not lead to loss of space in the structure.
- Gypsum board (gypsum board) in buildings is 9 times lighter than the brick wall in case of partition wall.
- Gypsum board (gypsum board) partition wall provides excellent sound, heat and fire insulation.
- According to the project details, it is possible to produce profiles in desired lengths.