It is a two-component, elastic waterproofing mortar with acrylic dispersion and water-proof chemical additives.
- Resistance to the building due to its elastic structure and ensuring the continuity of isolation
- Easy and practical application
- Usability in interior and exterior spaces
- Application from the direction where water comes from horizontally and vertically
- Can be left under light load on terraces,
- It does not form micro cracks due to thermal changes due to its flexible structure.
- Usage areas
- In wet areas (bathroom, toilet, under kitchen ceramics),
- Safe use in ornamental ponds,
- Laying ceramics on it (perfect fit with cemented ceramic adhesives)
- Add 10 kg of liquid component into the mixing bowl and add 20 kg of powder component slowly and mix with a low speed beater until homogenous appearance until no lump remains.
- The mixture should be used for 2-3 min.
- During application, thixotropy should be remixed without adding any foreign material (water and fat component) to ensure easy application of the condensation material.
- After preparing the mixture, the application can be done by roller, brush or trowel. After the first layer is thrown, the second layer should be disposed in the previous layer.
- Hand tools should be washed with plenty of water after application.
- In order to increase the strength of the material, it should be ensured that homogenous distribution is ensured when applying the mesh.