It is a ready-made bonding mortar which is used to reduce slip properties, with extended waiting time, polymer admixture, high adherence, ceramic, tile adhering, mixed with water only in certain proportions.
- Resistant to thermal changes,
- Resistant to water and freeze-thaw cycles,
- Long working time,
- Reduced slip,
- Resistant to -10 ° c to +75 ° c,
- Can be used for ceramic ceramic applications.
- Suitable for wet volumes.
- Cement based (cement based plaster, screed, gross concrete etc.) surfaces in interior and exterior areas,
- Large size ceramic,
- Vertical and vertical applications of tile tiles
- The surface should be intact, cracks up to 3mm should be scraped and a solid ground should be formed. If there is loose soil, it should be scraped before application.
- In ceramic applications, ceramic primer can be used horizontally and vertically on the surface of ceramic primer.
- For water-absorbing surfaces such as gypsum board and concrete, which have high absorbency, primer 10 general purpose surface primer applications should be applied.
- On old and new cement based surfaces, moistening of the surface before application will increase the adhesion strength.
- The ratio of water to 25 kg Proman budaplus ceramic adhesive should be adjusted in 1/5 part, in other words 6-6.5 l water.
- First of all, the coarse water should be prepared in order to prepare the adhesive and then the powder part should be added.
- After the mixing of the adhesive with the air, it should be rested for 5 minutes, then mixed for 2-3 minutes and the adhesive is ready for use.
- After resting, the adhesive should be re-mixed with a low speed mixer just before application.
- The prepared mortar is applied to the area to be applied with the help of steel trowel.
- The ceramics should be adhered in maximum 15-20 minutes and then be secured with the help of the rammer.
- Care should be taken to leave the joint to the required extent.
- Ceramics with high water absorption must be left in a container filled with water the day before the application.