It is a diagonel bubbling protection sheet which is made of high density polyethylene and protects the applied waterproofing from the damages that may occur during filling.
They are placed with their bubbles facing the wall, allowing the foundation wall to be safely separated from the moist soil. During the filling, the sheet protects against mechanical factors by acting as an armor. As the bubbles act as armor, the loads on the insulating materials are partially absorbed.
When used in the foundation six ground concretes, it prevents the moisture and water in the soil from rising as capillary.
- Material type of HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Color Black
- Bubble count> 2000 pcs / m2
- Bubble height 8 mm unit
- Weight 600 g / m2 (± 5%)
- Thickness minimum 0,50 mm
- Water sealing w1 (water impermeable)
- Compressive strength approx. 200 kn / m2
- Elongation at break md ≥ 20%; cmd≥ 25%
- Tensile strength md ≥ 125 n / 50mm; cmd≥ 200n / 50mm
- Temperature resistance -30 to +80 degrees
- It is a multi-purpose material which is used in the protection of the structure against moisture and pressurized ground water.
- It carries out the role of armor in the protection of waterproofing under the ground.
- It creates air cushion around the structure and absorbs all impact effects on it with its flexible embossed texture.
- Provides drainage of ground water.
- Provides evenly distributed pressure on the surface.
- It can also be used as a cleaning layer instead of Grobeton.
- Place the prodrain approximately 15 cm above the waterproofing layer and place the bubbles on the treated surface. At the top of the application surface, it should be fixed with approximately 20 cm spacing or attached to the surface by the printing profile. When mounting, care should be taken not to puncture the insulation. At least 20 cm overlap should be made at the plate joints and precautions should be taken by using additional fixing elements.