The lining made in accordance with the TS 113 standard is a bitumen emulsion. It allows the membranes to stick to the surface more easily. 400 g is used for 1 m2 area.
- It is applied as primer coat before applying polymer bitumen waterproofing membranes. It is used as primer and binder in waterproofing made of glass tuff, ruberoid and cross stitch. It is used for insulating basements, basements and terraces or sloping roofs with waterproofing covers.
- The floor is dry and oil, diesel, gasoline etc. be free from chemical substances.
- It should be kept closed after use.
- After application, brushes should be cleaned with hot water.
- It is thinned with appropriate amount of water according to the purpose of use and applied by brush.