It is a ready-mixed bonding mortar which is used by mixing with water in certain proportions only when it is bonded, polymer added, ceramic, tile bonding.
- Resistant to thermal changes,
- Resistant to water and freeze-thaw cycles,
- Reduced slip,
- Resistant to -10 ° c to +70 ° c,
- Suitable for wet volumes.
- Indoor and outdoor only horizontally and vertically outdoors
- Cement based (cement based plaster screed, gross concrete etc.)
- For horizontal and vertical applications in ceramic tile floors.
- The ratio of water to 25 kg Proman buda100 ceramic adhesive should be adjusted to 1/5 part, ie 6-6,5 l water.
- First of all, the coarse water should be prepared in order to prepare the adhesive and then the powder part should be added.
- After the mixing of the adhesive with the air, it should be rested for 5 minutes, then mixed for 2-3 minutes and the adhesive is ready for use.
- After resting, the adhesive should be re-mixed with a low speed mixer just before application.
- The prepared mortar is applied to the area to be applied with the help of steel trowel.
- The ceramics should be adhered in maximum 15-20 minutes and then be secured with the help of the rammer.
- Care should be taken to leave the joint to the required extent.
- Ceramics with high water absorption must be left in a container filled with water