It is a ready-made adhesive mortar used for adhering stones such as ceramic, tile, marble, cotto, clinker, granite, natural granite, with adhesion feature, with reduced slip time, polymer adherent, flexible, high adhesion ability.
- High performance,
- Resistant to thermal changes,
- Resistant to water and freeze-thaw cycles,
- Long working time,
- Reduced slip,
- Resistant to -15 ° c to +80 ° c,
- Ideal for ceramic ceramic applications,
- Suitable for wet volumes.
- Cement based (cement based plaster, screed, gross concrete etc.) surfaces in interior and exterior areas,
- Large size ceramic
- Natural granite slabs
- Horizontal and vertical applications in clinker pavements
- 25 kg of Proman flex adhesive should be adjusted in 1/5 part, in other words 6-6.5 l water.
- First of all, the coarse water should be prepared in order to prepare the adhesive and then the powder part should be added and mixed with a low speed mixer for at least 5 minutes until homogenous.
- After the mixing of the adhesive with the air, it should be rested for 5 minutes, then mixed for 2-3 minutes and the adhesive is ready for use.
- After resting, the adhesive should be re-mixed with a low speed mixer just before application.
- The prepared mortar is applied to the area to be applied with the help of steel trowel.
- The ceramics should be adhered within a maximum of 20-25 minutes and then be secured with the help of a rammer.
- Care should be taken to leave the joint to the required extent.
- Ceramics with high water absorption must be left in a container filled with water the day before the application.