It is a one-component joint sealant which is used in cement-based, polymer-modified, high-strength, abrasion-resistant coating materials such as glass, marble, natural stone, in 5-20 mm joint intervals by mixing with water only in certain proportions.
- Easy to process,
- Smooth surface forming,
- Does not crash,
- No cracking,
- Resistant to abrasion,
- Reduced water absorbency,
- Convenient operation,
- 10 colors option.
- For indoor and outdoor applications in horizontal and vertical applications
- Glass brick
- Horizontal and vertical applications in natural stone slabs
- All kinds of decorative applications.
- C-application method
- 5-20 mm joint spacing in interior spaces, horizontal and vertical applications,
- 5-20 mm joint spacing in outdoor areas, horizontal and vertical applications,
- 20 kg Proman buda fuga cotto grouting material le ne1 / 5 part, in other words 6.5-6.75 l water ratio should be adjusted to be water.
- First of all, the coarse water should be prepared for the joint filling and after the powder part is added, at least 5 min. should be mixed throughout.
- Mixed joint sealant contact with air was cut off 5 min. then rest for 2-3 minutes and the adhesive is ready for use.
- After resting, the grout should be mixed again with low speed mixer just before application.
- The ready-made rubber-based joint is applied to the area to be treated with the aid of a spreading trowel.
- Make sure that there is no residue between the joints.