It is a solvent based, yellowish colored, solvent based, high penetration degree which prevents surface dusting, prevents surface dusting, prevents surface dust loss and prevents mechanical loss in surface.
- Ammonia free
- High alkali-acid resistance (at defined PH intervals)
- Applicable for interior and exterior
- Increases resistance to abrasion
- Resistant to freezing dissolution cycles
- Perfectly matched with cementitious materials
- Provides fast penaturation (disintegration)
- Ensures that the concrete remains in its own water by ensuring that the concrete stays in its own water and minimizes the surface plastic crease cracks caused by rapid evaporation
- Solvent based
- Creates a semi-gloss film on the surface
- Makes concrete mechanically resistant
- Minimizes contraction of concrete
- Can be used as polishing on old concrete surfaces
- On fresh concrete (having completed the installation time),
- After the application of concrete surface hardener,
- In concrete channels,
- For large-area field concretes (table concretes etc.),
- On concrete roads,
- In indoor and outdoor places
- It is a ready to use material,
- Apply on the surface to be applied with a brush, roller or spraying machine.
- Protect the application area from the rain until dry and do not walk on it,
- If application is to be made, allow the cure to dry completely.