It is a mortar additive which is based on dispersion principle, which provides water impermeability properties in cement based mortars, plasters and adhesives and also provides flexibility to the structure and acts as an adherence enhancer in the structure.
- Cement based screed, concrete, plaster, adhesives, repair mortar as adherence enhancing grout additive,
- As a surface preparation prior to ceramic applications
- USE IN PLASTER MORTARS: In appropriate granulometry, water and ¼ m water of water to be added to the sand and cement mixture are replaced by adding PROMAN-plus to the amount of water reduced, that is, set to SU / PROMAN-plus.
- USE IN REPAIR MORTARS: It decreases 1/3 of the water to be added to the powder and replaced with the same amount of PROMAN-plus, another change / PROMAN-PLUS ratio should be 1/3.
- Firstly, the water and PROMAN-PLUS mortar is taken into the container to be prepared on the repair mortar is added slowly while mixing with a low-speed mixer is started to mix, mixing until the mixture is homogenous, the mixture is ready to use when there is no lump.
- APPLICATION IN CLOTHES: In the mixture to be used as adhesion layer, add the powder in the mixture to be ½ SU / PROMAN-plus. ½ is added and the application is done with brush or roller until the layer is dry.
- The water / PROMAN-PLUS ratio, which will come after the distinctive layer, is sufficiently added from the prepared liquid and the application is started.