Cement based is a crystalline water insulating material which is applied by mixing with water only and is applied to the capillary cavities of the surface, which can be used in the concrete reinforcement in old and new structures, and can be used in the negative and positive direction.
- Excellent resistance to negative and positive water pressure
- Injection into capillary spaces of cement based mineral surfaces
- Suitable for drinking water
- Practical and comfortable application
- Resistant to freezing dissolution cycles
- Protects the reinforced concrete structure from the corrosive effects of water
- Receiving on time
- In all buildings interior and exterior; in horizontal and vertical applications,
- Basic and basement walls,
- In water tanks and swimming pools,
- In the elevator pits,
- In irrigation channels,
- In sewer pipes,
- In concrete pipes and manholes,
- In dams and harbors,
- Retaining walls,
- First, a sufficient amount of water is taken into a clean container and 25 kg of PROMAN BUDAWATER-STOP CRYSTALIZED WATER INSULATION MATERIAL is slowly added to the low-speed beater until a homogenous appearance until the lump is not mixed until the mixture should be mixed.
- During the application, the thixotrope should be remixed without adding any foreign material (water or liquid component) to ensure easy application of the condensate material.
- After preparing the mixture, application roller can be made by brush. After the first coat is thrown, the second floor must be disposed in a direction perpendicular to the previous floor, so the cage method should be used.
- Hand tools should be washed with plenty of water after application.
- In order to increase the material strength, homogenous distribution should be ensured when making the netting application.