It is a cement based adhesive bonding mortar which is used for fixing of the plates used for heat insulation resistant to water and frost resistant, thermal changes.
- Resistant to thermal changes
- Resistant to water and freeze-thaw cycles
- Resistant to -15 ° c to +70 ° c
- Stretching with the building.
- High adherence
- It is used for fixing the mantle used in interior and exterior facades to the surface.
- Surface should be intact, cracks up to 3mm should be scraped and solid ground should be formed. Adhesive application should be started after 7 days.
- A more healthy application is made with the paint on the painted surfaces.
- For water-absorbing surfaces such as gypsum board and concrete, which have high absorbency, primer 10 general purpose surface primer applications should be applied.
- On old and new cement based surfaces, moistening of the surface before application will increase the adhesion strength.
- The water-to-dust ratio should be adjusted to 25 kg Proman buda 200 heat insulation sheet glue with 6.25-6.5 l (24-25% by weight of powder) water.
- First of all, the coarse water should be prepared in order to prepare the adhesive and then the powder part should be added and mixed with a low speed mixer for at least 5 minutes until homogenous.
- After the mixing of the adhesive with the air, it should be rested for 5 minutes, then mixed for 2-3 minutes and the adhesive is ready for use.
- After resting, the adhesive should be re-mixed with a low speed mixer just before application.
- First of all, the application surface should be level,
- If there are problems of the surface to be applied, it should be eliminated and then the application process should be started.
- The prepared mortar is applied to the slab to be applied by trowel or to cover the 40% of the slab by combing method or by the carding method.
- At the height of 30-50 cm from the floor begins the bonding process.