Cement based, high adherence in a short time, easy to settle, fast and comfortable to use, enriched with hyper-plasticizers, climate-friendly, shrinkage-cracking, surface porosity-free, leveling screed material.
- High adherence
- Easy processability
- Easy application in large areas
- Resistant to thermal sudden heat changes
- Shrinkage and shrinkage shrinkage
- Easy to install
- High fluidity
- Wear resistance
- Adjustable consistency
- Self leveling scales
- Applying up to 10 mm in single layer
- Only mixed with water
- It is suitable for manual and pump application.
- It is used to close the surface of the concrete. PVC, laminate-laminated parquet, wood, ceramic, tile flooring,
- Underfloor heating Proman to cover the slabs,
- In the correction of cement based surfaces,
- In areas where dust is dense,
- Indoor and dry environments,
- Hospitals, education and administrative buildings, stores etc.
- 25 kg Proman budamaster-screed self-leveling screed material; The water-to-dust ratio should be adjusted to 6,5-7,0 l of water (20-21% of the total amount of powder) (the amount of water is calculated at 20 ° c and 50% relative humidity, the amount of water at high temperatures and humidity varies);
- First of all, the coarse water should be prepared for the preparation of the mortar and then the powder part should be added and mixed with the low speed mixer for at least 5 minutes until it is homogenous.
- Mix the mortar with the air and then leave for 3dk and then mix for 3-4 minutes and the mortar is ready for use.
- The thickness of the self-leveling mortar should be adjusted with a steel trowel, in order to avoid air bubbles in the mixture and to make the spreading process faster, the hedgehog roller should be used during the application.
- After resting, the mortar must be mixed again with low speed mixer just before application.
- The mortar is applied to the surface in equal thickness with the help of steel trowel,
- Ready mortar should be consumed within 15-20 minutes,
- If the mold is used after 6 hours after the application is finished, the molds will be removable,
- Application can be done up to 10 mm at one time, and thickness of more than 10 mm should be expected to complete the previous layer.
- Surface moistening should be performed between each layer in order to be healthy and to improve performance.