Cement based, performance enhanced, resistant to sudden thermal changes, resistant to water and frost, high adherence and strength, surface correction mortar.
- High adherence
- Easy processability
- Easy application in large areas
- Without surface dusting
- Easy to install
- Resistant to thermal sudden heat changes
- Shrinkage and shrinkage shrinkage
- In interior spaces; vertical and horizontal surfaces, ceilings,
- Outdoors; vertical and horizontal surfaces, ceilings,
- Concrete repair without reinforcement,
- Surface repair for granite and ceramic applications,
- In chamfering applications before water isolation applications
- 25 kg EpsaBudaTo-art (20) thin repair mortar material; Adjust the water-to-dust ratio to 6.0-6.5 L water;
- First of all, the coarse water should be prepared for the preparation of the mortar and then the powder part should be added.
- Mix the mortar with the air and then leave for 3dk and then stir for 2-3 minutes and the mortar is ready for use.
- After resting, the mortar should be mixed again with the low speed mixer just before application.
- The mortar is ready to apply,
- The mortar is applied to the surface in equal thickness with the help of steel trowel,
- Application can be done up to 10 mm at one time, and thickness of more than 10 mm should be expected to complete the previous layer.
- Surface moistening should be carried out to increase the performance and performance of each layer.
- Surface smoothness should be ensured by trowel and dampened sponge when hardened enough.