It is a cement based, elastic, waterproofing mortar with double component, resistant to light pedestrian traffic.
- In wet areas (bathroom, toilet, under kitchen ceramics)
- Safe use in ornamental ponds
- Laying ceramics on it (perfect matching with cemented ceramic adhesives)
- 8 kg of liquid component into the mixing container by adding 20kg of powder component is added slowly with the help of low-speed beater until a homogenous appearance until the lump is mixed.
- The mixture should be used for 2-3 minutes and then mixed again.
- During the application, the thixotrope should be remixed without adding any foreign material (water or liquid component) to ensure easy application of the condensate material.
- After preparing the mixture, the application can be done by roller, brush or trowel. After the first coat is thrown, the second floor must be disposed perpendicular to the previous floor.
- Hand tools should be washed with plenty of water after application.
- In order to increase the strength of the material, it should be ensured that homogenous distribution is ensured when applying the mesh.