Cement based, polymer modified, abrasion resistant, floor and wall ceramics, marble, natural stone, such as a one-component joint filler materials used in joints of 1-6 mm joints.
- Easy to process
- Smooth surface forming
- Does not crash
- Doesn’t crack
- Resistant to abrasion
- Reduced water absorbency
- Comfortable operation
- 10 colors option
- It is used among the materials such as ceramic, marble and natural stone.
- 1-6 mm joint spacing for interior spaces, horizontal and vertical applications, 1-6 mm joint spacing for outdoor applications, horizontal and vertical applications,
- The ratio of water to 20 kg Proman buda fuga joint filling material should be adjusted in 1/5 part, in other words 6.5-6.75 l water.
- First of all, the coarse water should be prepared for the joint filling and after the powder part is added, at least 5 min. should be mixed throughout.
- Mixed joint sealant contact with air was cut off 5 min. then rest for 2-3 minutes and the adhesive is ready for use.
- After resting, the grout should be mixed again with low speed mixer just before application.
- The ready-made rubber-based joint is applied to the area to be treated with the aid of a spreading trowel.
- Make sure that there is no residue between the joints.